19/07/2011

Welcome to my blog

Hello and welcome to my first post of EyeCandy. I was inspired by each and every creature that finds beauty in small, yet important details. Over the past years I started to have interest for fashion and specially make up, before that I was only into music and books. But guess what, I managed to reorganize my interests and enjoy each one in a particular way not letting my feminine side aside. Hope you guys enjoy this as much as I am. Welcome!!!                                                                                                                                  

P.S.: This image is by http://www.thecherryblossomgirl.com/                               

1 comentário:

  1. boa sorte para o teu blog querida :D tudo de bom e muito sucesso! ^_^ uma grande carinha laroca por trás do eyecandy hehe
    beijocas *

    ResponderEliminar